33bits
[Nintendo] Los Nindies/Nicho de Nintendo Switch - Versión para impresión

+- 33bits (https://33bits.net/foro)
+-- Foro: Temas de debate (https://33bits.net/foro/Foro-Temas-de-debate)
+--- Foro: Videojuegos (https://33bits.net/foro/Foro-Videojuegos)
+--- Tema: [Nintendo] Los Nindies/Nicho de Nintendo Switch (/Tema-Nintendo-Los-Nindies-Nicho-de-Nintendo-Switch)

RE: Los Nindies de Nintendo Switch - zothenr - 14-09-2017

Pan-Pan sale hoy en la eshop

En la ND japonesa anunciaron que Crypt of the Necrodancer y Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime llegarán a Switch.

El primero en invierno y el 2o en octubre

RE: Los Nindies de Nintendo Switch - Tolo - 14-09-2017

(13-09-2017 15:15)zothenr escribió:Detallada la actualización de FAST RMX

FAST RMX’s big Remix Update arrives later today. Along with new tracks and cups, a few other additions / changes are being implemented as well.

As far as tracks go, these are the additions:

Titanium Cup
Tepaneca Haze
Chuoku Habitat
Ice Coast

Iridium Cup
Cameron Raceway
Sunahara Valley
Scorpio Mine

FAST RMX’s new tracks all feature crossover elements. As one example, Scorpio Mine is a mashup of Scorpio Circuit and Willard Mine. The sandworm attacks have been brought over from Scorpio Circuit while the rollercoaster-esque environments are from the latter level.

Shin’en is also implementing the following:

– The CPU-driver AI has been improved
– A hang on the loading screen that happened when your Switch wasn’t powered down for a month has been resolved
– Friend Online plays are now shown in yours
– Switch console ‘Friend Activity log’

The Remix Update for FAST RMX will be going live at 17:00 CET / 8:00 PDT / 0:00 JST.

Fuente

Ya podrían haber metido la posibilidad de poder configurar los controles. Me parece un dolor de huevos el tener que cambiar de fase con el X a la vez que aceleras con A, cuando tienes libre el L por ejemplo.

Deemo sale en Japón el 21 de Septiembre, sin fecha en occidente

Nueva información de Hollow Knight para Switch. El nuevo DLC estará incluído de salida

Team Cherry shared some news about Hollow Knight today. Among other things, we have a status update about the Switch version and new DLC.

Team Cherry is currently wrapping up The Grimm Troupe for Hollow Knight, featuring a new quest, boss fights, and four new charms.

The full details are as follows:

Cita:New Major Quest – Light the Nightmare Lantern and summon the Grimm Troupe to Hallownest, if you dare! Take part in a twisted ritual that stretches the breadth of the kingdom and bestows the player with a powerful new ally.

New Boss Fights – What epic quest is complete without epic show-downs? Get ready to face off against a dark new foe and a twisted scarlet spectre. Who are they? What brings them to Hallownest? We won’t spoil the surprise!

4 New Charms – We’re going all out with the quest, but that’s not enough! Your charm range is also expanding, granting unique new aids and abilities. You’ll have to discover their powers for yourself, but their appearance may give a few hints.

Here’s a trailer as well:

We also have a status update for the Switch version of Hollow Knight:

Cita:So many of you are eager for Switch news, and we want so badly to drop that release date, but we can’t do it quite yet!

As agonising as that is, we can say that things are pulling together (frame-rate is getting the thumbs up!), but there’re still a few more hurdles to clear before we can give you a release date that we’re 100% confident we’ll hit.

As stretched we are across everything at once (Content Packs + Backer Rewards + Porting + Support = Intense!), we really appreciate all the excitement for the Switch version. We just want to ensure it’s as great as it can be when it lands in your hands.

And of course, The Grimm Troupe will be included in Hollow Knight’s Switch version at launch. Cheers for being patient with us and keeping up the energy!

Fuente

@chente

Los Nindies de Nintendo Switch - zothenr - 15-09-2017

Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap tendrá versión física en Asia

It was recently confirmed that Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap physical will have a physical version in Asia and the Middle East. Play-Asia has followed up with pre-orders here. Copies should ship around November 23.

Remember, since Switch is region-free, you shouldn’t have any issues playing the game. English is also included, along with Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

Fuente

RE: Los Nindies de Nintendo Switch - chente - 15-09-2017

Yo creo que no saldrá (Hollow Knight) este año.  

En cierto modo me alegro porque no puedo comprar todo lo que sale y me veo incapaz de no comprarlo de salida.  Si en lugar de elegir descartes ya me descartan ellos varios,  pues tampoco está tan mal. 

El que espero  que logren sacar en octubre - noviembre es Stardew Valley.

RE: Los Nindies de Nintendo Switch - zothenr - 15-09-2017

RE: Los Nindies de Nintendo Switch - zothenr - 15-09-2017

Conga Master Party sale el 28 de Septiembre por $9.95 / €8.99 / £7.99

RE: Los Nindies de Nintendo Switch - zothenr - 16-09-2017

Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure podría estar en desarrollo para Switch

RE: Los Nindies de Nintendo Switch - zothenr - 17-09-2017

Más gameplay de Pan-Pan, ya disponible en la eshop:

Yo lo compré ayer y es bastante curioso, me está gustando

Los Nindies de Nintendo Switch - zothenr - 18-09-2017

Layers of Fear: Legacy llegará a Switch, habrá versión física en alguna región: