33bits
[Hilo Oficial] Xbox One - Versión para impresión

+- 33bits (https://33bits.net/foro)
+-- Foro: Temas de debate (https://33bits.net/foro/Foro-Temas-de-debate)
+--- Foro: Videojuegos (https://33bits.net/foro/Foro-Videojuegos)
+--- Tema: [Hilo Oficial] Xbox One (/Tema-Hilo-Oficial-Xbox-One)

Re:[Hilo Oficial] Xbox One - yopmoi - 02-08-2013

Añado lo que ha dicho Albert Penello de Microsoft sobre lo del upgrade de PUTENSIA over ninethousanddddddddddddd

De paso añado lo que ha dicho Albert Penello de Microsoft:

Hey guys

Lots of interesting comments on the GPU upgrade.

Let me put this out there. I know there is doubt about the truth of what we say, so some of you will believe me, and others wont. But here goes

We set aggressive targets for reliability, performance, yields, and noise. Those things always have to be balanced. We want this box to have rock-solid reliability. We want it to be DEAD quiet (and let me tell you, X1 is quieter than the new Xbox 360 we just released). And we wanted killer game performance. But those targets are in conflict with each other.

What weÔÇÖve found through the development process is we were able to actually exceed our goals on the thermals and acoustics. This gave us headroom to increase the clock speed without any hit to noise, reliability, or heat, so we took the opportunity to bump the GPU. I get itÔÇÖs only 6% or so, but that could translate to a few FPS in the real world.

I know there are many conspiracy theories out there about how and why we make decisions. I can tell you ÔÇô this was something we were hoping to be able to do for a while. So we were prepared for this. Nobody should worry this puts us at any risk or people are scrambling at this decision.

Re:[Hilo Oficial] Xbox One - yopmoi - 05-08-2013

Más cosicas de un AMA (Ask Microsoft Anything) a IGN:

Are Xbox 360 Avatars transferring over? If so will any changes be made to them?

MARC WHITTEN, CHIEF XBOX ONE PLATFORM ARCHITECT: They are ÔÇô your avatar will be on the system at launch and in fact, youÔÇÖll have some new options, including the ability to do full-body HD gamerpics. By the way, we should actually talk more about gamerpics too. WeÔÇÖve moved from the 64x64 gamerpics on Xbox 360 to a full 1080p. They are beautiful, and you are going to see some really cool hero moments, like when you login to see personalized views of your games and other content.

Can you clarify how will Xbox Live Arcade work on Xbox One? Or if it will exist at all?

WHITTEN: Sure ÔÇô there is no difference between games in the store ÔÇô games are games are games! YouÔÇÖll find them in the same pivots (most popular, new, etc.) and weÔÇÖll be highlighting them in our dashboard experience. And of course ÔÇô like all of your digital games content ÔÇô you can play them on any Xbox One, and anyone can play them on your Xbox One.

Will the Game DVR capture at the source resolution? i.e. will Forza 5 clips capture at 1080p and 60fps? And where can Game DVR clips be uploaded to?

WHITTEN: Game DVR captures beautiful clips at 720p 30fps. The first thing youÔÇÖll see with our game DVR is the integration of our Upload service on the console. This service allows you to manage, edit, and share your content. Your clips are stored in the cloud. Also, youÔÇÖll see games making ÔÇ£magic momentÔÇØ videos of your gameplay based on the game DVR functionality ÔÇô all seamlessly integrated. YouÔÇÖll be able to see these clips in the Xbox One Guide, in your own game DVR collection, and when you are looking at gamercards on the system. YouÔÇÖll also see games take advantage of this platform capability and do interesting things to integrate captured game footage into the game experience itself.

Can you earn two sets of Achievements for the same game (i.e. Playing Call of Duty Ghosts on Xbox 360 and on Xbox One)?

WHITTEN: Every game has its own set of achievements, so if youÔÇÖre playing Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox 360 and on Xbox One, you can earn a separate set of Gamerscore in each game. But on the Xbox One version, youÔÇÖre getting a much richer set of features, such as seeing your achievements progress on the Xbox One console, being able to unlock new achievements throughout the year, and earning real prizes inside and outside of the game. Xbox One also enables a new concept of challenges, where games will be offering special time-based opportunities to earn various goals and collect the rewards. More info on challenges can be found on Major Nelson's blog here.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/05/ask-microsoft-anything-about-xbox-one

Re:[Hilo Oficial] Xbox One - JuanjoAC - 07-08-2013

Parece que MS ha filtrado la fecha de salida de la consola.
[img=1000x627]http://media.vandalimg.com/m/8-2013/201387111724_1.jpg[/img]
Un saludo

Re:[Hilo Oficial] Xbox One - Magnarock - 07-08-2013

Es la fecha de Call of Duty no de la consola, es decir podremos comprar el juego antes que la consola. Recuerdo en 2005, cunado algunos tuvieron 1 semana antes de lanzamiento el Call of Duty 2.  XD

Re:[Hilo Oficial] Xbox One - JuanjoAC - 07-08-2013

Que feo ese de tener el juego antes que la consola :S
Un saludo

¿Que pasaría si Microsoft en el futuro quisiera lanzar la consola en distintos colores?

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/AlvaroMagnarock/slideshow/Xbox%20One%20Colors

sisi sisi

Re:[Hilo Oficial] Xbox One - Darling Violetta - 07-08-2013

(07-08-2013 22:23)Magnarock link ¿Que pasaría si Microsoft en el futuro quisiera lanzar la consola en distintos colores?

http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/AlvaroMagnarock/slideshow/Xbox%20One%20Colors

sisi sisi

A mi me molaria mas si fueran rollo transparente, como la gama que sacaron hace un tiempo de la Nintendo 64. No entiendo porque no sacan mas modelos al mercado asi (lo digo de forma que este mas presente en las tiendas y no una edicion especial o un color que lo ves cada x tiempo xD):

[Imagen: 26235115.jpg]

(07-08-2013 22:44)Darling Violetta link A mi me molaria mas si fueran rollo transparente, como la gama que sacaron hace un tiempo de la Nintendo 64. No entiendo porque no sacan mas modelos al mercado asi (lo digo de forma que este mas presente en las tiendas y no una edicion especial o un color que lo ves cada x tiempo xD):

[Imagen: 26235115.jpg]

Xbox (la de 2002) también tenia que una edición similar.

Re:[Hilo Oficial] Xbox One - Magnarock - 08-08-2013

Videos calentitos, calentitos del canal de XBOX de "Yutufff"

Mando:

Headset:

Carga y juega:

Umbasa, foro Elotrolado.net

Re:[Hilo Oficial] Xbox One - JuanjoAC - 08-08-2013

El mando me tiene enamorado :3 como sea compatible con el PC me lo voy a comprar si o si.
Un saludo

Re:[Hilo Oficial] Xbox One - Magnarock - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013 00:27)JuanjoAuditore link El mando me tiene enamorado :3 como sea compatible con el PC me lo voy a comprar si o si.
Un saludo

Es compatible con PC por USB que no solo carga, sino que transmite información (al fin). Pero no se sabe si desde el día 1, Windows 8 lo reconocerá o con el tiempo, yo espero que algo tan estúpido se pueda implementar desde el primer día, pero por otro lado, también creo firmemente que deberían esperar a 2014. Por que no habrán suficientes pads para abastecer la demanda del periférico, y si encima añadimos a los usuarios de PC, que son potenciales compradores. Yo creo que deben esperar un poquito, solo hasta que se restablezca un poco la distribución.

Re:[Hilo Oficial] Xbox One - JuanjoAC - 08-08-2013

Espero que funcione en Win7 tambien XD porque si no mal voy.
Un saludo