33bits

Versión completa: Inglés. Vamos a estudiar juntos.
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Artorias

I want go to UK, for example, and living here for a month. I think it`s the best way.

HaZzZe

(15-03-2013 01:12)Artorias link [ -> ]In that case, the verb ends in -ing. Grammar rules!
I don't know how to say "sigo sin entenderlo" in english :breaktwo

(15-03-2013 01:19)Tolo link [ -> ]You never put "the" before people's nouns.

D:
Thanks.
(15-03-2013 01:24)HaZzZe link [ -> ]I don't know how to say "sigo sin entenderlo" in english :breaktwo

"I still don't understand it".
(15-03-2013 01:20)Artorias link [ -> ]I want go to UK, for example, and living here for a month. I think it`s the best way.

You mean "living there for a month", as "here" means "where you are right now". I consider myself to have a great level although I don't have any title to prove it. I'm very interested in learning German as it is the second most important language in the scientific world. If anyone is interested, maybe we could open another thread to get started with it, or to practice the language in case you have some knowledge about it.

HaZzZe

I'm seeing my level is a fucking shit roto2

I'll post here a lot because i want to speak english much better :yesyes

Artorias

Enough for today. Good night everybody!
(15-03-2013 01:30)HaZzZe link [ -> ]I'm seeing my level is a fucking shit roto2

I'll post here a lot because i want to speak english much better :yesyes

The most you'll get from this is learning a few written things, speaking is a completely different thing.

HaZzZe

(15-03-2013 02:07)Tolo link [ -> ]The most you'll get from this is learning a few written things, speaking is a completely different thing.
I know but this will help me. I have to learn to speak english, I think this is my big problem, usually I understand the most written thigs but I don't know how to explain what I want to say xD
And that's a very important thing to consider as if you aren't able to express your ideas through a text you won't be able to express them speaking.

In order to improve in that area, you have to read and write. It's all about reading and writing. And everything counts as reading, even playing a videogame.

HaZzZe

Pffff, I know, everybody says that's better see a film in VOSE but I don't like to see this. Obviously it's better for improving a language but I'm very...lazy to do it.
(15-03-2013 02:40)HaZzZe link [ -> ]Pffff, I know, everybody says that's better see a film in VOSE but I don't like to see this. Obviously it's better for improving a language but I'm very...lazy to do it.

I didn't mean that. It's easier to communicate your ideas through a text than speaking and, once you are able to express yourself writing, you can start improving your speaking and watching films in VOS (not Spanish subtitles but English).

As of now, I suggest you to read articles in English; for example, you can visit ign.com to read about videogames and then write a little summary of the article with your own words. It will help you a lot, hands down.

HaZzZe

I'll try do this, but how I say before I'm very lazy xD

What is the meaning of "hands down" in spanish? I know the meaning of hands up roto2
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9