33bits

Versión completa: Epic Games, Mike Capps (presidente), se retira
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.

Corona Radiata

[Imagen: RTsGN.jpg]
Mike Capps Retiring to the Epic Board

ItÔÇÖs hard to believe IÔÇÖm writing these words, but here goes! After 10 crazy and wonderful years, IÔÇÖm handing off my current presidential duties at Epic, and transitioning into an advisory role as well as remaining on the Epic board of directors.

If you havenÔÇÖt heard, I have a baby boy on the way. IÔÇÖm fortunate that with EpicÔÇÖs success and generosity, I can be a stay at home dad for a while. My wife Julianne and I are very happy in Raleigh, and other than cleaning up baby barf, I donÔÇÖt have much planned. I might do some teaching, spend more time on creative writing, and maybe get more active with a few charities.

After dedicating a decade of my life to Epic, and with so many close friends here, its impossible to just walk away. I absolutely love this company. If you cut me, I think I probably bleed nanoblack and Imulsion. (Wow, just think about what mixing those would do) Epic founder and CEO Tim Sweeney and other board members asked me to stay on the board, and Im thrilled to do so as Im truly excited about our future games and Unreal Engine 4.

As I mentioned above, IÔÇÖll continue to be available as a resource to Epic, to provide context or advice where I can. Whatever I can do to help in EpicÔÇÖs success, IÔÇÖm in! IÔÇÖve got great confidence in our executive team ÔÇô VP of Development Paul Meegan is new to our Raleigh HQ, but weÔÇÖve worked with him for years, and I can only contemplate this retirement knowing that he and VP of Operations John Farnsworth can manage development better than I ever did.

Our partners and customers can reach me anytime on my Epic email address, and IÔÇÖll still be posting the occasional foodie and gamer musings on @epicactual. As a member of the board, IÔÇÖll help keep the ship pointed directly towards Na Pali, and make sure that everything we do is Epic.

epicgames.com

Fuente: Allgamesbeta
Mmmm no parece algo importante ni malo, pero resulta curioso que primero sea Cliffy el que se vaya, ahora dimite este...no se, cosas.
Menudo cambio le están dando a la compañía. Veremos a ver como termina esto......