33bits

Versión completa: Hideo Baba habla del futuro de la saga Tales of
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
ÔÇ£We have already begun working toward the next anniversary. How do we approach the 20th anniversary, what kind of theme and playing will we propose? ItÔÇÖs still in the planning stages at the moment, but I started thinking about it early on,ÔÇØ he said. ÔÇ£During this last half year, IÔÇÖve gone to many countries and regions, but when IÔÇÖm in Tokyo, I was having meetings regarding the next title. Before we reach the 20th anniversary, we are starting Tales of Hearts R for the PlayStation Vita. I am thinking I want to release multiple titles, so please anticipate it.ÔÇØ

[Imagen: tales-of-hearts-r-vita-trailer.jpg]

Fuente: Gematsu
Un tales para la Vita.

Por fin una buena notícia, para la consola.

Merece la pena pillarse el Abyss cuanto antes? Porque me da miedo que se descatalogue y para la 3DS puede molar, nunca lo he jugado. Lo que tampoco quiero es pagar 40 euros por él. En game lo tienen más barato pero no está disponible.
(18-11-2012 18:54)EDV link [ -> ]Merece la pena pillarse el Abyss cuanto antes? Porque me da miedo que se descatalogue y para la 3DS puede molar, nunca lo he jugado. Lo que tampoco quiero es pagar 40 euros por él. En game lo tienen más barato pero no está disponible.

Es un juegazo, para mi está algo más limitado que otros como Symphoia o Vesperia, pero sigue siendo un pedazo de jrpg y un gran tales
Yo voy a comenzar con la saga en cuanto salga el Xillia pues pasaba completamente de jugarlos en inglés y los que están en castellano algunos es imposible encontrarlos.
Se me cae la baba solo de pensarlo

Spoiler :
^^U
(18-11-2012 18:54)EDV link [ -> ]Merece la pena pillarse el Abyss cuanto antes? Porque me da miedo que se descatalogue y para la 3DS puede molar, nunca lo he jugado. Lo que tampoco quiero es pagar 40 euros por él. En game lo tienen más barato pero no está disponible.

Por supuesto. Tales of the Abyss es un excelente juego, y uno de los mejores J-RPGs de PS2 y 3DS.
Nuevos detalles e imágenes de Tales of Hearts R

[url:http://gematsu.com/2012/11/tales-of-hearts-r-fami-shots]Nuevas imágenes[/url]

Tales of Hearts R staff, Garad, and Chase Link details
Perform a Chase Cross attack with a blinking party member.

[Imagen: ToHR-Fami_11-20.jpg]

Famitsu this week has new details on Tales of Hearts R, including information on staff, new party member Garad Grinas, and the Chase Link Mode used during battle.

The gameÔÇÖs staff includes Ryuuji Oodate as producer, Mika Murakita as project producer, and Hironori Naoi as director.

HereÔÇÖs a bit about the gameÔÇÖs new party member:

Garad Grinas
    Height: 187cm
    Weight: 88kg

┬á ┬á The strength to stand up for someone even when you know you canÔÇÖt win. That strength is the forging of Spiria.

┬á ┬á Approximately 20 years ago, he became a wielder of a Soma, and was motivated by the loss of his wife and daughter to the Despir disease. He noticed that the Amber HeartsÔÇÖ Despir disease is special, and believes that saving her will lead to the diseaseÔÇÖs extermination.

After throwing his axe-type Soma, he can freely manipulate its trajectory.

During Chase Link Mode, an icon above one of your party members might blink. If you touch it, you can perform a Chase Cross and cut-in attack. You can also finish off your opponent with a Chase Finisher by holding down the circle button.

Fuente: Gematsu