33bits

Versión completa: Damas y caballeros: Su Majestad Cyberpunk 2077
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
No creo que muestren gameplay, la verdad. Imagino que hablarán de él y entrevistarán a alguien, pero si quisiesen mostrar gameplay lo hubiesen mostrado en alguna conferencia.

De todas formas vamos a verlo xD

Makstery

Primera persona dicen.

Lo de la primera persona no me molesta para nada (amo Deus Ex xD), me daba un poco igual la elección aquí.

Makstery

A mi todo me está subiendo el hype muy malamente.
Bueno, pues al final no han mostrado nada del juego, y los detalles que ha puesto xecollons me dejan con más ganas aún de verlo.

A ver si en pocas semanas muestran ese gameplay.
Yo personalmente prefiero la primera persona. En juegos donde la ambientación juega un papel importante, me parece muchísimo más inmersivo... bueno, es que directamente la tercera no me parece inmersiva.

Makstery

Cyberpunk Info from GameSpot Stream:

Game is FPS perspective
FPS perspective made to feel more personal
RPG with Shooter Elements not a Shooter with RPG elements
Multiple different progression systems (Skills, Perks, etc.)
V, protagonist - urban merc/hired gun.
Full character creation system (Gender, Looks, Lifepath/Backstory)
You DO NOT pick classes in the beginning, class system is fluid based on choices
Dystopian Cyberpunk future shown in sunlight on purpose. Full Day/Night Cycle. Noir themes bleed through environment and aesthetic
Characters from Cyberpunk 2020 lore will appear
Netrunner Techie and Solo are main focused classes
You can combine classes
Optional classes exist (like Rockerboy and Corporate) and you can pull perks from them to add into your own custom class
Story and quest system from Witcher 3 is implemented into Cyberpunk similarly.
Choice and consequence is HUGE. Emphasized that the game is an RPG first and foremost
Story is personalized by player choice.
Combat - Ranged combat and Melee combat. Learned lessons from Witcher 3. FPS Melee combat.
Weapons - 3 branches - Power Weapons (heavy hitting/stagger), Tech Weapons (penetrating through cover), Smart Weapons (tracking/following)
Vehicles - Motorcycles, Cars, hinted at flying cars.
V is a fully voiced character. Both Male and Female completely voiced.
V’s personality is shaped by player. Backstory and interactions shape V’s personality.
Cyberpunk is a dark dystopia in the same vein as Witcher 3 being Dark Fantasy
Details of the world - everything has a purpose. World design was a huge focus in setting the tone.
Night City - in between SF and LA (fictional city). Inspired by both cities.
6 unique districts in the city. Each area has its own feel on top of the base Noir feel
Exploration is encouraged.
Witcher was horizontally huge, Cyberpunk is vertically huge.
You can enter buildings, Mega Buildings exist as well with multiple floors and multiple areas to explore within a single building.
No level scaling. 2 forms of XP - Core XP - Main Missions and Street Cred - Side missions
Higher Street Cred opens new exclusive vendors and fixers (new jobs)
Las de IGN:
Here are some of the other details that are emerged from the live demo.

CD Projekt describes the game as a "first-person RPG."
Gameplay is in first a first-person perspective, but switched to third-person during a cutscene.
You play a character named V (as in the letter).
V can be a man or a woman.
The stats you pick at the start include Strength, Constitution, Intelligence, Reflexes, Tech, and Cool.
These stats are all pulled from the original tabletop RPG.
There are no classes at the start. Instead, you evolve the class you want to be as you play instead of picking a role.
You can drive cars in the game, and seemingly toggle between first and third person during this.
While driving in first-person, the U.I. appears diegetically on the windshield.
You can engage in combat while driving -- AI took over steering as you lean out the window and shoot at enemies.
CD Projekt also described Cyberpunk as a "mature experience intended for mature audiences."
The goal is for you to not only engage with the game world, but with its inhabitants.
Like Witcher, you take missions from NPCs and have dialogue options in conversations.
It's an open world that you open up more with "street cred." For example, a specific jacket might raise it by 5%, allowing you access to new places.
Completing a quest levels up your street cred.
The UI in the demo is extremely minimal at -- just a light compass and a small quest log.
UI expands during combat -- enemies have names, health bars, and what appear to be levels.
Some enemies have question marks instead of levels, possibly meaning they're much higher level than you.
Damage numbers pop up during combat.
There's a bullet-time-like ability that allows you to slow down time.
CD Projekt keeps emphasizing that choices have consequences, in the moment and to the world at large.
Obstacles have several solutions depending on your skills. For example, V got to a door, but his hacking skill was too low. However, his engineering skill was high enough, so he could open a panel and bypass the door.
There's an inspection system lets you look super close at items and learn more about lore.
You use an inhaler to heal.
Gunplay feels slower than Doom or Borderlands, but faster than Fallout 4.
CD Projekt showed off some late-game abilities, including mantis-like blade arms and wall running.
We saw a boss fight against a dude in an exoskeleton. This included sliding under cars and taking cover.

Me echa para atrás lo de la primera persona, pero bueno, cada preview es más hypeante que la anterior.
Madre madre madre madre madre Pipi

A mi me da igual primera o tercera. El problema siempre es la perpectiva del personaje con lo que tiene inmediatamente delante. Por lo demás no noto diferencias cuando juego a una u otra.
Banderas

Incluso van a meter las clases rockero y ejecutivo como opcionales.

Muy interesante que las clases no se seleccionen con la creación del personaje, sino que se va moldeando conforme avanza el juego.
Pipi

[Imagen: wvSq0Mu.jpg]

[Imagen: D4hRQZ5.jpg]

[Imagen: V2U9xtn.jpg]

[Imagen: ofIGPxe.jpg]

[Imagen: TPXxDpD.jpg]

[Imagen: 0zDXgfN.jpg]

[Imagen: tDccjQ7.jpg]
Páginas: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8