33bits

Versión completa: Mercury Steam niega un antiguo rumor sobre un prototipo de Metroid
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.

zothenr

You may remember that a while ago there was a rumour circulating the web that suggested that Castlevania: Lords of Shadow developer MercurySteam had pitched a brand new Metroid game to Nintendo. Well, it turns out that this particular rumour was incorrect and that the developer never did such a thing. Here’s the news direct from MercurySteam co-founder Enric Alvarez.

So you’re saying, categorically, you did not work on a new Metroid prototype for Wii U and 3DS?

Enric Alvarez: This is exactly what I’m saying.

Dave Cox: We’re primarily working on Raiders. We are doing other things. But Raiders is the focus of the studio right now.

Enric Alvarez: I think this one grew from an interview we did when we were finalising Mirror of Fate. While doing an interview, somebody asked us about what other game we would like to do, and I think the Metroid thing came from that. Or it was about the Metroid influences in Mirror of Fate. The rest is pure invention.

Fuente