33bits

Versión completa: CDProjekt: "NX será fantástica". // desmentido.
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
No suelo postear este tipo de declaraciones, pero siendo CDProjekt quien lo dice, no sé si darle una validez mayor que si lo hubiera dicho EA por ejemplo. Dan a entender que tienen dev kits de NX.

Cita:Host: What do you know about NX?

Fabian: It will be fantastic. As developer [CD Projekt] you get access to the hardware and everybody [at CD Projekt] is looking forward. We know things.

Host: Are you lying now?

Fabian: No, no.

Host: Sometimes I cannot tell if you are telling the truth or not.

Fabian: No, no! It was like this in the past as the Wii prototypes came in, back then called ÔÇ£RevolutionÔÇØ. It was so funny that in Japan they were all very excited at the developer studios of SEGA, they thought it was very good. The Europeans took a little longer. Like ÔÇ£Well, maybe this doesnÔÇÖt workÔÇØ, you know, because it was technically just a GameCube. It was not much more. But NX what you hear [of the developers] about NX is all very positive.

Host: But the hardware will be much worse than the new Xbox.

Fabian: I think this will never again be the main emphasis in the future [for Nintendo]. Can it [NX] be better than the new Xbox? Take a realistic point of view: is Nintendo able to build a console that has got more power than Xbox?

http://www.nintengen.com/2016/06/cd-proj...c.html?m=1
Ni con estas haran que me fijen en NX
Chapando