33bits

Versión completa: Capcom: Se mejorará la localiz. de Ace Attorney Trilogy y la música
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
La mejora para territorio PAL será la siguiente:

MULTI 5 -> Inglés.

Cita:Seeing as this is the Nintendo 3DS, we did indeed add full stereoscopic 3D support to this collection! Taking cues from AABig GrinD, the characters, backgrounds and text windows all sit in their own layers. I remember the first time I saw the effect and personally-speaking, the additional field of depth adds a level of immersion I didnÔÇÖt think possible. If you enjoy playing games with the 3D on, I wholly recommend you give it a try in AAT as well!

Now, before this turns into an entry dedicated purely to the glorious visual upgrades, IÔÇÖd better mention that there are also a ton of other improvements! We have re-mastered the sound effects and background music, and yes, weÔÇÖve even proof-read the text again! Rejoice, for the miracle did happen! Finally! ...Not that thatÔÇÖs something I should be saying too loudly... *hangs head in shame*

All joking aside, the translation has received a much needed touch-up job, including some re-translations that I hope will help the dialogue flow more naturally, and tweaks that should make some of the more difficult cross-examinations easier to solve using, dare I say... LOGIC *gasp!*

So for those of you wondering whatÔÇÖs taking the Western release so long, I hope you will find the wait to be worth it!

As for the music and sound effects, as some people may have already noticed at E3 and Comic Con, the ÔÇ£Objections!ÔÇØ are louder and clearer, and even without the best headphones I think people will be pleasantly surprised by how rich the soundtrack feels. This is thanks, in part, to the fact that the music is uncompressed, so plug in your favorite headphones and enjoy the music as it was intended.

In addition, for those of you studying Japanese, AAT contains the full Japanese version of all three games. ItÔÇÖs a great way for students of Japanese to learn idioms, slang, legal terms, and natural-sounding Japanese in general. It also gives you the perfect excuse to practice vocalizing Japanese words as your favorite characters when youÔÇÖre tired of making fun of your textbookÔÇÖs dull, dry dialogues between Mary-san and Tanaka-kun.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/zeroobjectio...ello-again
Supongo que no cambiarán lo de que en la versión original estaban en Japón en vez de Los Angeles, después nos reimos de Barney Gómez y Arturito (R2D2) xD