33bits

Versión completa: Star Wars: Battlefront saldría en fechas de estreno del Episodio VII
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Lo más lógico si quieres recoger todo el hype que provocará la película.

Cita:The next question is from Mike Olson with Piper Jaffray.
Mike Olson - Piper Jaffray

How do you feel the new hardline timing sets a game up competitively compared to the prior October launch timing that, I guess, was arguably a more crowded competitive launch period? And then secondly, this is way out there, but regarding Star Wars Battlefront, IÔÇÖll try to avoid asking about specific timing of the game, but maybe more relative to the movie. If the timing of the movie changes, is that something that could impact the timing of the game? Or is the timing of Battlefront not tied to the theatrical release of the film in any way?

Patrick Soderlund - EVP, EA Studios

As it relates to Star Wars, weÔÇÖve shown parts from the game today, so you know that what weÔÇÖre building is more rooted in the traditional Star Wars universe and not so much necessarily linked to the movies being made. And thatÔÇÖs just because we wanted to make a game that celebrated the history of Star Wars.

Obviously there will be things in there that are somewhat tied to the new movie. I wouldnÔÇÖt say that we have a particular tie to the movie. Now, obviously we would prefer to be close to the movie, but I wouldnÔÇÖt say that weÔÇÖre directly tied to it.

http://www.psu.com/a024090/Star-Wars-Bat...um=twitter
Que aprovechen con el estreno de la primera nueva pelicula que me da a.mi wue se van a dar un histion tal que van a enterrar la saga...