33bits

Versión completa: El más grande Remake del Más grande juego de la historia: BLACK MESA > NEWS!
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Cita:Black Mesa: Fix all the things #2 by Johnathan Welsh

Some other improvements I have worked on over the past year have been visual additions to a few of our maps, one from the chapter Residue Processing and another from Forget About Freeman. What was interesting about two of the maps is that they were missing detail sprites. IÔÇÖd noticed over the course of fixing other things the compile log complaining about the detail sprite and detail texture settings not being defined correctly. IÔÇÖd always passed this off as being intentional but decided to give them a try anyway to see what the results would be.

After a bit of tweaking I was surprised with the improvement it brought to the two areas in question and elected to keep it as is. Perhaps in the future there might be cause to revisit the actual detail sprites they use as im sure other improvements can always be made.

Another improvement has been an implementation of the VOX sounds. these were unfortunately removed by accident from the 2007 release. Right now as it stands it plays in part of the chapter WeÔÇÖve Got Hostiles but I would like to add bits of it to other chapters where appropriate (places like PU and BP)

In the video I am firing the speaker to play more rapidly to give an impression of the vox, so it wouldnÔÇÖt play as frequently as that.

Click to see a video and more images from Residue Processing, Forget About Freeman, and the Gallery
Zobrazit více

Traducción: han estado agregando unos cuantos sprites más a algunas zonas y mejorando el sonido añadiendo más Fx. Cada dia que pasa estamos más cerca de la versión soñada y definitiva del que considero el más grande remake realizado en la historia.

ANTES

[Imagen: iOJAR7Nyya4UX.jpg]

Despues

[Imagen: iIUSqv2IKPgjB.jpg]

ANTES

[Imagen: i5AJ5BrjiGURs.jpg]

Despues

[Imagen: i8EPfTvEcDT2U.jpg]
Video del trabajo realizado estos últimos meses.

http://youtu.be/HLHzLrPWWx8

Más info: http://forums.blackmesasource.com/showth...hp?t=18639

Si, salió aprobado en greenlight, pero aun nanai...
Pero aún sigue faltando la parte final del juego ¿verdad?

Casi prefiero que lo terminen a que se pongan con sprites nuevos. roto2
Yo es que no entiendo para qué lo lanzaron sin terminar. ¿Que llevaban mucho tiempo? Pues sí, pero precisamente por eso daba un poco igual esperar algo más y así poderlo jugar del tirón.
(23-07-2014 07:32)EarthBound link [ -> ]Pues esperaré a esa versión y me tocaré de lo lindo con ella.

Idem me espero a la version entera...
De todas formas, todo el mundo sabe que la parte que falta es la peor del juego.

El remake, tal y como esta ahora mismo, es gloria jugable.