33bits

Versión completa: Productor de Dragon Quest X: "Extranjeros, please relieve."
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=841196

Cita:How about a little hope in the Western Dragon Quest world?

About 3/4ths the day down, during Yosuke Saito (producer of DQX)'s June 8th Diary entry:
http://hiroba.dqx.jp/sc/topics/detail/fd...4a988880d/

┬á ┬á µÁÀÕñûþëêÒü½ÒüñÒüäÒüª
┬á ┬á µùѵ£¼Òü«Òé▓Òâ╝ÒâáÒéÁÒâ╝ÒâÉÒâ╝Òü¿Òü»Õà¿ÒüÅÕêÑÒü½þö¿µäÅÒüùÒü¥ÒüÖÒüùÒÇüÕÉäÕø¢´╝êÕÉäÒé¿Òâ¬Òéó´╝ëµ»ÄÒü½Þ┐¢ÕèáÚûïþÖ║ÒéäÚüïÕûÂÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüìÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒÇîÒüØÒéîÒü×ÒéîÒü«Õø¢Òü«µûçÕîûÒéäÕù£ÕÑ¢Òü½ÕÉêÒéÅÒüøÒüƒÚüïÕûÂÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒü╣Òüì ÒÇìÒéÆÒé│Òâ│Òé╗ÒâùÒâêÒü½ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒüöÕ«ëÕ┐âõ©ïÒüòÒüäÒÇé

Google Translation:

┬á ┬á µÁÀÕñûþëêÒü½ÒüñÒüäÒüª
    About an overseas version
┬á ┬á µùѵ£¼Òü«Òé▓Òâ╝ÒâáÒéÁÒâ╝ÒâÉÒâ╝Òü¿Òü»Õà¿ÒüÅÕêÑÒü½þö¿µäÅÒüùÒü¥ÒüÖÒüùÒÇüÕÉäÕø¢´╝êÕÉäÒé¿Òâ¬Òéó´╝ëµ»ÄÒü½Þ┐¢ÕèáÚûïþÖ║ÒéäÚüïÕûÂÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüìÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé
    It prepares it at all, and each each country (each area) the addition develops and manages it with the game server of Japan.
┬á ┬á ÒÇîÒüØÒéîÒü×ÒéîÒü«Õø¢Òü«µûçÕîûÒéäÕù£ÕÑ¢Òü½ÕÉêÒéÅÒüøÒüƒÚüïÕûÂÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒü╣ÒüìÒÇìÒéÆÒé│Òâ│Òé╗ÒâùÒâêÒü½ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé
    "It is necessary to do the culture of each country and the management matched to the preference" is made a concept.
┬á ┬á ÒüöÕ«ëÕ┐âõ©ïÒüòÒüäÒÇé
    Please relieve.

Weblio Translation:

About an overseas edition
    I prepare with the Japanese game server quite particularly and do additional development and administration every each country (each area).
┬á ┬á I do it in the ÒéÆ concept that "you should make administration to culture and the taste of each country".
    Don't worry.

If I'm puzzling through my Kanji dictionary and these machine language translations correctly, he says that the servers are going to be entirely separate (Õà¿ÒüÅÕêÑÒü½) from the Japanese servers, and that Each Country / Area (Southeast Asia as one server?) will have it's own development teams -- typical of subcontracted localization releases. He repeats the quote about administrating to match the tastes of each individual country.

As always, "Overseas Edition" could mean China / Korea / Southern Asia and have nothing to do with the West, but hey, at least we know it's still coming.

Gracias al gran poder de los traductores automáticos se puede deducir que para cada región se prepararían sus propios servidores. Lo malo es que no especifica de qué regiones está hablando, así que bien podría ser que hablara de occidente como bien puede ser que hable de versiones chinas, coreanas o vete a saber.

Please relieve roto2cafe
Hola.

Please relieve, me encanta  XD

Si realmente habla de versión "overseas" imagino que se referirá realmente a Occidente, pero lo extraño es que la mencion en el blog y no haya tenido repersución alguna en la prensa.

Un saludo.
overseas = China.

Game Over roto2cafe
Aunque en lo personal es el unico DQ de los prncipales que no me interesa nada en absoluto por┬á ser Online, ojalá que estas declaraciones sean indicios posibles de una localicación en Occidente, como también DQ VII 3DS.

Un saludo.