33bits

Versión completa: Primeras imágenes de Project Phoenix (el J-RPG Kickstarter con OST de Uematsu)
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
[img=1280x797]http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Project-Phoenix_Dialogue_04-15-14_001.jpg[/img]

[img=1280x797]http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Project-Phoenix_Dialogue_04-15-14_002.jpg[/img]

First look at dialogue in Project Phoenix
Marcus and Sylrianah have nothing to say to each other.

Creative Intelligence Arts has shared first screenshots of dialogue in Project Phoenix, its upcoming Kickstarter-funded Japanese strategy RPG for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, PC, iOS, and Android.

ÔÇ£Conversations that your characters will have within the party and with NPCs will be what drives the story forward, allowing you to be invested in the characters and immersed in the game world,ÔÇØ the studio said in an update.

ÔÇ£Many JRPGs have provided us with ways in which to implement this, and to make it easy, we settled upon a system in which youÔÇÖll see the character portraits accompanied by a dialogue box, with the super-deformed characters in the background.ÔÇØ

The developer notes that the illustrations shown in the images are ÔÇ£general examplesÔÇØ that should ÔÇ£hopefully get the point across.ÔÇØ

Outside of dialogue examples, Anton, a member of the gameÔÇÖs story team, has provided an update on the titleÔÇÖs story development.

ÔÇ£This week, I have been expanding existing side quest chains in the first three acts of the game,ÔÇØ Anton said. ÔÇ£I have also been going back through past readings from a Psychology degree I completed in Sydney some time ago. This is in an effort to flesh out the main charactersÔÇÖ personalities and really bring them to life, complete with strengths, weaknesses and fears.

ÔÇ£Nobody is perfect, life imitates art imitates life. The story arc and story engine is crucial to making a connection with the observer, and this is what I am devoting the lionÔÇÖs share of my time to on Project Phoenix: the psychological makeup of the characters, their choices and motivations, their secrets and their internal battles. All that is required to make them whole.ÔÇØ

Project Phoenix is due out in mid-2015.

Fuente: Gematsu
Pues no es feo el diseño de los personajes