33bits

Versión completa: En Capcom no conocen las otras versiones de Megaman (fake)
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
Edit: nada, era un fake como una catedral, me he colado

Cita:Mega ManÔÇÖs Final Smash attack in Super Smash Bros. 4 has been revealed showing four other iterations of Mega Man including Volnutt and X. Masahiro Sakurai revealed that when asking for permission to use the other versions, Capcom had no idea who he was asking for.rememberusIn a post-Nintendo Direct interview, Smash Bros. series creator Masahiro Sakurai revealed the origins of Mega ManÔÇÖs Final Smash attack and explained how troublesome it was to get permission from Capcom to do so.

ÔÇ£Since this is probably the last time people will see Rockman, I wanted it to be a celebration of the entire franchise,ÔÇØ said Sakurai, ÔÇ£I honestly believe that I put more time into thinking about RockmanÔÇÖs inclusion in Smash Brothers than Capcom did thinking about Rockman at all this past year. But I know this to be true because Capcom keeps asking me how the next Rockman game is coming along.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£When I asked for permission to use the other forms of Rockman, the employees were very confused as to what I was asking,ÔÇØ continued Sakurai, ÔÇ£They thought I was showing them fan art of Rockman. They had to bring in over 30 employees until someone recognized Volnutt as the fighting version of Rockman in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Then they said I could do whatever I wanted with these other Rockmans since they were clearly not using them.ÔÇØ

Capcom says that the Mega Man franchise is stronger than ever with Rockman XoverÔÇÿs protagonist OVER-1 being included in Smash Bros. 4. Corporate officer Yoshinori Ishida has stated that he is thrilled that OVER-1 somehow made it into the roster.

ÔÇ£We were surprised to hear that Nintendo wanted to include OVER-1 into Smash Brothers,ÔÇØ said Ishida, ÔÇ£I know he looks a little different in the game but that is because Sakurai-san designed him to look retro. Even though he has never really had a retro design before, I personally think it looks really nice and hopefully we can use that kind of look in a future Rockman game.ÔÇØ

Sakurai has hinted that he might delay Smash Bros. 4 in order to sneak in an entire Mega Man game while he still has the opportunity.

http://www.p4rgaming.com/capcom-unable-t...mash-bros/

Basicamente viene a decir que cuando Sakuari pidió permiso a Capcom para usar las otras versiones de Megaman para el smash final, nadie sabia de lo que estaba hablando e ignoraban que existian otros aparte del clásico, creian que les estaban enseñando fanarts del personaje. Solo uno reconoció a la versión Volnutt de "un juego de lucha" (Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom) y le dijeron que podia hacer lo que quisiera con los personajes porque ellos no lo iban a utilizar.

Tambien dicen que han incluido en el Smash bros a la versión Xover del personaje, cosa que yo no he visto todavia por ningun lado, no se si se me ha pasado por alto o es que no lo han enseñado todavia.
[Imagen: itsover.jpg]

Vamos, que ni siquiera en Capcom conocen a sus propios personajes, así tienen de olvidada la franquicia.
Pero esto creo que era salido de una pagina parodia...o eso he leido en Gaf.
Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm
De ser cierto, sólo podía ser Capcom.
(09-04-2014 16:40)seph1roth link [ -> ]Pero esto creo que era salido de una pagina parodia...o eso he leido en Gaf.

Vaya cagada epica acabo de hacer┬á Facepalm Facepalm tienes razón, es una pagina parodia de noticias falsas, no la conocia y la he dado por fiable┬á Facepalm

Hombre, este párrafo...

ÔÇ£Since this is probably the last time people will see Rockman, I wanted it to be a celebration of the entire franchise,ÔÇØ said Sakurai, ÔÇ£I honestly believe that I put more time into thinking about RockmanÔÇÖs inclusion in Smash Brothers than Capcom did thinking about Rockman at all this past year. But I know this to be true because Capcom keeps asking me how the next Rockman game is coming along.ÔÇØ

... creo que aclara bastante que es una broma. Vamos, Sakurai no soltaría eso ni borracho, por muy cierto que sea. XD

Lo que si es cierto es que hemos llegado al punto en el que somos capaces de creernos algo así, lo cual dice bastante acerca de nuestra visión sobre Capcom.