33bits

Versión completa: State of Decay PC Videocomentary
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.

La salida en steam es el viernes para los earlyadopters?? Se dice asiNNNN??  roto2

Let me back up a little: Greetings, PC players! Our Early Access version hits Steam on Friday, September 20th.

Our publisher is pricing it at $20, same as the XBLA version. Those willing to throw in with us at Undead Labs and your fellow early adopters will automatically get the final version, completely free, with no need to restart, when we officially launch later this year.

What youll see this Friday, if you choose to join forces with us to make the PC version kick butt, is a test version. Its not ready to be reviewed. It will not be perfect. It may still have crashes. What it wont have is a keyboard and mouse interfacenot at first. Why not? Over the next however many weeks, we will be putting up versions of the keyboard interface and using your comments and feedback to make it awesome. Right this minute, the Early Access version requires an Xbox 360 controller.

This process is not for everyone. Casual players, the easily frustrated, and the short of time should NOT get the Early Access version. Hey, I am all three of those things, yÔÇÖall. Those are not criticisms. ItÔÇÖs just that we want everyone to have the experience that best suits their needs. You all deserve the best, so if youÔÇÖre not into giving feedback, just wait a few months and play the version we made the best we could.

It will be the best we could, with the help of the rest of you ÔÇô the hardcore early adopters that made State of Decay into something big. WhoÔÇÖs in?
Estaría muy bien que también dieran la expansión que┬á tienen planeada (de mundo libre).
Con ganas de pasarlo otra vez pero sin tiempo Sad
La leche, ya ni me acordaba. Otro que añadir a mi interminable lista.

Se ve muy bien por cierto.