UBI: NX es fantástica, un nuevo concepto 100% Nintendo, han aprendido después de WiiU
In a recent interview with GameSpot, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot offered his opinion on Nintendo’s upcoming console.

“The new Nintendo [console] is a fantastic machine. It’s really a new approach, it’s really Nintendo, [which is] coming with something new again. We love it.”

Guillemot also advised that Ubisoft are “working on some [other] projects” for the NX, but did not elaborate further on what this would entail.

GameSpot also asked Guillemot why the company had so much faith in Nintendo and he advised about the effect new systems have on consumers:

“What we see is, players are more open when new hardware is coming. So we have the chance to come with something we have never done before, because we know that if we are the first there, people will try our game and maybe we’ll be able to get into that new genre,” he explained. “As our people wanted to do a game like ZombiU, they were happy they could just use the Wii U to do it. For us, a machine is a tool of expression, but when everything become stable it’s less open to innovation. We always want innovation.”

“However, if you try something a little new and it’s not perfect, you come back quickly to what you know and works. As a gamer, if you change to new hardware, you have no references, so you’re looking at what people are saying are [the best games] and then trying them.”

“But if you have an [established] machine and there’s all the experiences you know on there already, you know you’re going to miss some of those to try something new, so you’re less inclined. For us, we know opportunities to try something new are a lot more rewarding when it’s a new machine.”

Fuente / Entrevista completa
A ver si esta semana con la reunión de minoristas en Alemania se filtra algo o anuncian ya la fecha de presentación oficial de la consola.
Que Ubisoft figa algo bueno de una consola de Nintendo hace que me entre un escalofrio por el cuerpo bastante grande.

Es lo que tiene conocer los precedentes de Ubisoft con Nintendo, pero bueh...
(22-09-2016 07:35)seph1roth escribió:Que Ubisoft figa algo bueno de una consola de Nintendo hace que me entre un escalofrio por el cuerpo bastante grande.

Es lo que tiene conocer los precedentes de Ubisoft con Nintendo, pero bueh...

Mientras que no lo diga, EA. Vamos bien.
100% Nintendo.

Ilusión y escalofríos al mismo tiempo.
Life's too short to play bad games!
Sinceramente el apoyo de UBI a WiiU no me pareció malo, sin embargo me sigue sorprendiendo su falta de apoyo a 3DS, donde si que podían haber rascado más.

No me extraña que Nintendo se la haya mostrado de las primeras la nueva consola
Ojalá saquen un Rayman para NX. Se lo compro de salida.
[Imagen: metroid-2.gif]
Curiosidad infinita por qué ver coño es finalmente y como.

Comprarla ya es otro tema...
"La rueda", "El Fuego", "La Penicilina" y "Ocultar firmas", grandes inventos de la humanidad!
Más de la entrevista:

"Nintendo ha aprendido de los errores de WiiU"

“I think, once again, the interface is very attractive. It’s a machine that will be easy to use for all gamers. They have built in something that will give us chance to really have a different experience from what exists today. That’s what I like – that they come with something new that is adapted to what we actually want now.”

“It’s difficult to answer that [before NX is revealed]. What we see is that Nintendo has learned from the Wii U. All publishers learn from what they do, and then come with something new and more attractive, which I think is the case here.”
En una reciente reunión de UBI, Guillemot ha vuelto a pronunciarse:

"Creo que Nintendo va a estar de vuelta en la carrera con NX"
Rumor proveniente de GAF:

Cita:6h
[Imagen: zfdw71w37wl8wdz2jyve_normal.png]Bandaged to 2017 @E3NintendoBot
I'll just say this, believe me or not. The NX is being revealed soon. There's a lot of work being put towards the reveal.

Cita:

Follow
[Imagen: zfdw71w37wl8wdz2jyve_normal.png]Bandaged to 2017 @E3NintendoBot
There are certain portions within Nintendo even anxious for the reveal. It's not just fans. Just waiting for the flood gates to open.
6:16 PM - 29 Sep 2016
(30-09-2016 04:42)Sir_Dekar escribió:Rumor proveniente de GAF:

Eso llevamos escuchado cada semana desde hace meses, y aquí seguimos XD

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)