[Hilo Oficial] EVERCADE - Consola retro de cartuchos en 2020
XD  

No tienen ni p gracia los dos... lo interesnate de Bruno es que enseña consolas raras o míticas, o cuando cuenta batallitas de las revistas o de Paco Pastor pero no nació para el humor el muchacho

Prefiero a viejuner o la poción roja, que analizan y ya.
[Imagen: 50701731706_49f21af0b6_o.jpg]
[Imagen: Polish-20211201-194227644.jpg]

A todos los fans de EVERCADE.... ya es oficial, este mes anuncian nuevo cartucho!!!! Será el número 28 de la colección!
Muchas MUCHAS nuevas noticias han llegado al mundo EVERCADE hoy.

En el blog de la página web oficial de EVERCADE podéis leer una carta dirigida a los fans de estos sistemas, donde se resume lo logrado hasta ahora y se habla del futuro.

Os dejo la carta original:

2021 has been an interesting year, hasn’t it? Evercade has grown leaps and bounds and while we’ve had our setbacks with shipping delays and supply shortages, we’ve come out of the year as strong as we’ve ever been.

We’ve managed to bring another brand new way to play retro games to you with the Evercade VS!We’ve found a way to get everyone playing together with multiplayer support for new and existing titles!We’ve brought the arcade to Evercade (finally living up to the “cade” some would say)!We’ve released another 12 cartridges in 2021 and signed even more top names like Codemasters and great hidden gems in Gaelco Arcade.

There were so many great things that have happened behind the scenes as well. The team at Blaze has grown and a wealth of experience and excitement is at the heart of how Evercade is produced.

We wanted to bring you an update on what to expect next year as well because we believe in keeping our fanbase apprised of what’s happening and what our plans are for 2022… Don’t worry, we won’t spoil all the secrets.

Evercade VS Support

The Evercade VS has built-in WiFi. This means we can push brand new updates and improvements a lot more regularly than before. We’ve already listened to feedback from the initial reviews and testing of the VS with our beta testing team, some of which are implemented in the day one patch.

But we aim to bring even more to the Evercade VS over the next year. And whilst we don’t have any specific features we’re targeting as milestones, we’ll be spending a good portion of the first six months of 2022 researching and testing improvements and new features to help improve your experience and get more from your Evercade VS.

Evercade Handheld Support

The bread and butter of Evercade, so to speak. The Evercade Handheld is not being forgotten. With the release of firmware version 2.0 this month, we’re bringing a lot of the new improvements of the VS to the handheld to make the experience between the two as seamless as possible for the experience, savegames, and more.

We have seen a massive rise in the price of production for electronic devices and the Evercade Handheld has not escaped this. Many of the components are in high demand and have low supply, such as screens and computer chips, and the cost of logistics has exponentially increased. Alongside expiring deals, this has ultimately led us to review the current structure of our hardware.

This has led to reduced supply in 2021, but we have new stock arriving in early 2022 for those that would like to play Evercade on the go,

From January 1st, 2022, the suggested retail price of the Evercade Handheld will rise in the UK to £79.99 for a Starter pack and £99.99 for the Premium pack. Customers in Europe will see the Starter pack rise to €89.99 and the Premium pack to €109.99. US customers will see their price change to $89.99 for a starter pack and $109.99 for the Premium Pack.

For retailers, this means that we will advise an increased “Suggested Retail Price” or SRP on new stock that they order from us. If they have existing stock already ordered before that date, our SRP will be the same, however, all retailers are at liberty to set their own prices.

But the big takeaway is that we are continuing to produce the Evercade Handheld for the foreseeable future and we have exciting plans for whatever comes next.

Evercade Cartridges

We feel that we’ve found the sweet spot when it comes to the number of cartridges we aim to release within a year period. While some delays meant that a couple of dates slipped in 2021, our ability and knowledge of the world’s production issues mean we can create a plan for 2022 that is realistic for us to produce and for you to enjoy.

We will make sure that cartridge releases will continue to release in pairs. Both for pre-orders and for shipping/availability. We hope to announce the next cartridges in the release plan around the release of the previous two. That means that you should never have multiple pre-orders that you’re waiting for!

Even better news is that we’ve already got the first nine cartridges all signed and sorted, and are almost there with the final six. So our lineup for 2022 is 75% complete! Don’t worry, we won’t spoil all the surprises but, by popular demand, we will bring back the release timeline calendar!

Things however do change and the cartridges themselves have also not escaped the global production and shipping cost rises. We’ve been pretty open with our community in discussing pricing and value and the potential need to update our cartridge pricing.

So from January 1st, 2022, the SRP of cartridges will rise for newly ordered stock to £17.99 in the UK and €19.99 in the EU. The US cost will remain at $19.99 as taxes are paid on top of this in many states. This will include cartridge 23/24 that will be available to pre-order shortly. Like the Handheld, we are stressing with retailers that the SRP for the existing stock is still sold at the 2021 price, but they are at liberty to set their own prices.

There are also some updates on our existing licenses as well, as deals expire and while we’ve attempted to re-negotiate and keep things available at every turn, contracts do expire, and our partners do change their licensing strategies which can lead to extensions not being possible. There are also deals that were made for exclusive purposes and were limited-time agreements. So you will see availability decrease on certain cartridges over 2022 as we are unable to produce new stock. Below you will find the affected carts and the dates on which they will no longer be produced:

Namco Collection 1 (ends June 2022)Namco Collection 2 (ends June 2022)Technos Collection 1 (ends March 2022)Oliver Twins Collection (ends March 2022)

These dates are the last time we can sell these titles to our customers, but you should still see stock in the market as it sells through in 2022. We continue to discuss new arrangements for

But the good news is that this frees up production materials for some great new carts for 2022 and not only are we committing to bringing you the best we can from the history of home consoles, the lineup for 2022 will include more Arcade cartridges, more Indie Games and more home console classics. We believe the Evercade ecosystem will have as many as 350 games available by the end of next year! This also gives us the freedom to release more cartridges if something utterly irresistible happens to drop in our license inbox.

Merchandise and Accessories

Over the year, we’ve looked at merchandise as we’re aware that our fans really want to show their support for Evercade. We’ve managed to raise money for charity with our exclusive t-shirt with SevenSquared. We’ve also licensed merchandise with Funstock including t-shirts and other wearables.

We’re delighted to announce that we will continue to license merchandise with Funstock throughout 2022, so please keep your eyes open for more news on upcoming merchandise!

We also know that many of you have asked about accessories such as cases and ideas for storage. We have been working this year, when we could, at ideas, prices and costings for such items.

So in 2022, we will be bringing you accessories and we aim to make these available as stock as opposed to licensing a retailer so they will be available from your local Evercade stockist.

We’re also growing our list of retailers too, as we’ve already introduced to our new friends at Castlemania Games, we’re exploring more retail options in Germany, the Mediterranean, and the Far East!

A word from the Managing Director

It has been an exciting year to see the VS be developed by our passionate team in 2021 and despite the various challenges it is great to see our community of fans continue to support us over the past 12 months. We have a large catalogue of retro titles now available for people to enjoy and we aim to continue growing this to over 100 cartridges in the next few years. This, coupled with the Handheld and VS gives us the chance to bring you games from well-known publishers, Indie developers and help you explore the history of gaming with hidden gems. I have to say a big thank you to all our customers this year and we will do our best to bring you an even better experience in 2022 and beyond.

Thank you for being Awesome,

Andrew Byatt.

Como resumen de lo mejor:

1- Siguen hablando de querer como objetivo llegar a los 100 cartuchos para Evercade en los próximos años (por ahora llevan ya confirmados 27)

2- Para 2022 ya tienen asegurados los próximos SEIS (6) nuevos cartuchos. Esto es algo impresionante. Ni en mis mejores sueños podría imaginarlo desde que decidí apoyar con todas mis fuerzas este proyecto allá por Abril de 2020, antes de su salida a la venta.

3- Anuncian más cartuchos de juegos arcade. Genial.

4- Anuncian más cartuchos de juegos indie. Genial, es una de las cosas que más me gusta de Evercade como plataforma, ya que brinda un formato físico 100% licenciado a los nuevos desarrolladores de neoretro.

5- Anuncian un incremento de precios muy moderado para consolas y cartuchos (de 17 a 19,99€ cada uno). Dado los sobrecostes de chips y logística global, no me parece exagerado.

6- Lo más importante para mí. Hablan de acabar 2022 con un catálogo confirmado de 350 juegos (por ahora llevan 291). Esos son muchas nuevas licencias para el catálogo EVERCADE en este año. GRAN NOTICIA!!!!!

Seguiremos informando! adorar
No cesan las BUENAS NOTICIAS, visto en el twitter oficial:

[Imagen: Polish-20211207-114258762.jpg]

Esta semana anuncian nuevo cartucho para EVERCADE!!! El número 28!!!!

A mí personalmente me encantaría que anunciasen un segundo cartucho de juegos de Intellivision. Creo que redondearía (aun más) el espectacular catálogo retro de estas consolas.
Que no se acabe este sueño!!!! Gracias Blaze Entertainment!
Y el sueño continúa!

GREMLIN ENTERTAINMENT se nos une a EVERCADE! Gremlin Collection 1 ya es una realidad!!!

[Imagen: Polish-20211210-171506346.jpg]

6 nuevos juegos incluídos en la colección, donde desde luego la alegría más grande me la han dado con ZOOL. Un juego de plataformas de 16Bit que siempre me ha gustado mucho!

El glorioso catálogo suma 6 nuevas licencias, sumando ya la impresionante cifra de 297 juegos.

La lista de juegos es la siguiente:

• Actua Soccer
• Brain Bender
• Hardcore 4X4
• Premier Manager 97
• Utopia: The Creation of a Nation
• Zool

Enhorabuena Evercaders! El próximo día 15 de Diciembre de 2021 se abren los pre-order para pedirlo junto al cartucho de Renovation Products Collenction 1.

Muy buena pinta ese nuevo cartucho.... juegos con solera. ¿Versión de Pc todo, me parece? Reconozco que alguno me parece que pide ratón.

YO cada vez que veo algo me entran ganas de pillarla...pero viviendo en el exilio al final luego andar acarreando es un problema.

También que haya cartuchos que se hayan ido agotando es otra pega... si sacasen un pack de consola con los 30 primeros cartuchos... bueno entonces sería muy caro jajaja
Si vives "en el exilio" te entiendo perfectamente...jeje Luego es un coñazo el día que tengas que cargar con todo.

Hay 4 cartuchos que cesarán su producción total en el verano de 2022. En cierta forma me parece una mala noticia, pero también es verdad que desde Mayo de 2020 ha habido tiempo de sobra (y lo hay aun) para pillarlo.
Por otra parte, si lo analizamos, es normal que ocurra, tal y como ocurría en todas aquellas consolas retro que tanto nos gustan.
Los juegos de esas consolas tenían una ventana temporal de producción limitada a un año o tal vez dos o tres como mucho (algunos con varias reediciones). Y luego pues las tiradas quedaban cerradas para siempre.
Dos de esos cartuchos son precísamente dos de los mejores de la consola en mi opinión, los Namco 1 y 2. Para mí son absolutos imprescindibles del catálogo Evercade.

En fin, lo bueno es que aun hay tiempo de pillarlos hasta la mitad del año que viene, y no dejan de sacar nuevos cartuchos que es una cosa que yo nunca esperé ni de lejos.
Al principio pensé que sería la típica consola que sacan en mayo y venden lo que pueden en navidades y ya. Para de contar.

Pero nada más lejos. Evercade va a entrar en 2022, su TERCER año en el mercado, más fuerte que nunca, con más juegos que nunca y con más firmas y editoras que nunca apoyándola.

El futuro pinta de lujo, 297 juegos ya confirmados hasta la fecha y 7 cartuchos más previstos para anunciar a lo largo de 2022.

Y todo exquisitamente informando y avisando a los clientes y consumidores (ya quisieran los de Watermelon o los de Ngdevteam)

Así se fideliza a una comunidad.

Espero que cada vez seamos más los que demos nuestro apoyo a la consola y a sus colecciones de juegos!

Un saludo!
Por partes, como decía Jack el Destripador jajaja

Lo de vivir temporalmente en otro país tiene eso... que quieres cosas, pero dices "si la compro aquí luego una mudanza internacional es un problema". Alguna cosa la he pedido para que me la envíen a España y dejarla allí pero la gracia de pagar algo y no abrir ni la caja hasta no se sabe cuando tampoco mola jajaja

Ayer mismo estaba viendo en el Walmart un vinilo en una edición que es exclusiva del Walmart y diciendo que, primero, aquí no tengo equipo para escucharlo, y ponerme a gastar aquí en equipo y luego irme y malvenderlo mal... que como me llevo luego vinilos a España sin que se dañen... una putada.

He llegado a pensar eso, pedir a Amazon.es y que me la envíen a España... pero acumular allí consola y 30 cartuchos en sus cajas marrones hasta no se sabe cuando no es una idea que me agrade jajaja Si incluso cuando he pensado en pillar una consola no hay duda que sería una XBOX por pillar el Pass y jugar sin tener que comprar muchos juegos.

Por lo demás reconozco que pormucoh que me guste la idea de la sobremesa, a mi lo que me molaría es que tuviese también salida RCA/SCART para teles de tubo... de hecho reiros pero en la Retron5 tengo un adaptador de HDMI a RCA para jugar en una CRT jajaja

Y la portátil sí que la pensaría poderosamente pero no me gusta nada que la pantalla no sea 4:3... imagino que es porque esas les saldrían más baratas pero me ralla jugar con bandas negras o estirando la imagen jajaja

En fin, lo que dices, parecía la consola típica de "sale para navidades, vende lo que pueda, y adiós" y es una grata noticia ver que tiene su público. Hasta ahora han salido muchos cacharros retro que, por uno u otro motivo, han pasado con más pena que gloria, y me encanta que este demuestre que hay mercado si se saben hacer las cosas y buscar al público.

Yo seguiré pensándomelo... igual me lo acabo comprando por coleccionismo aunque lo tenga en España en cajas tiempo indefinido jajaja
Sabias palabras. Coincido en todo contigo jeje!

Hay tiempo, ya verás si se te enciende la llama de Evercade!

Un saludo crack, seguiremos poco a poco actualizando el hilo!

El día 15 se abren pre-order de los cartuchos de Renovation y Gremlin!!!

[Imagen: Polish-20211212-204104327.jpg]
Bueno, han pasado dos meses y medio desde el anuncio del cartucho de Gremlin el 10 de Diciembre de 2021.

Ahora sabemos que se aproxima el anuncio de un nuevo cartucho. Una nueva esperanza para nuestra comunidad de fans de estos grandes sistemas.

Estas consolas nos han hecho pasar unas navidades maravillosas a muchos de nosotros pero queremos más. Queremos seguir rescatando buenos juegos retro del pasado.

A mí me encantaría que potenciaran la línea Intellivision con una segunda colección. Eso sería cerrar con broche de oro el tributo a ese mítico sistema con dos cartuchazos recopilatorios. Sería un sueño hecho realidad.

Pero no os engañaré, también me gustaría ver cosas de Amiga, de Spectrum, de Game Gear, de Master System, de Gaelco me encantaría un segundo recopilata, o uno dedicado a Taito.
Por no hablar de muchas más cosas de Jaleco, Data East, Namco.... es un universo inmenso.

A ver qué nos traen estos genios de Blaze Entertainment estos próximos días....
[Imagen: IMG-20220225-200131-175.jpg]

Dos nuevos e impactantes cartuchos para Evercade!!!!!!!

La alegría llega de nuevo y por enésima vez a la comunidad Evercade. Señores esto se pone aún más emocionante! :putoamo:

La compañía alemana Morphcat Studios ficha por Blaze para llevar sus homebrew de 8bit a los sistemas Evercade.

Por si fuera poco, nos llega el flamante SEGUNDO recopilatorio de leyendas de INTELLIVISION! Puro aroma retro en tus manos!

No dejéis que se os escapen!!!! 15 nuevos juegos en total sumando ya un catálogo oficial de 312 juegos.

Evercade es ya una leyenda que amplía y consolida su catálogo en su tercer año comercial.

Impresionante el mimo y el cariño que le están brindando a su consola!
Abiertos los pre-order para los cartuchos 25 y 26 de la serie roja!!!!!

A DREAM COME TRUE!

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)